|5 Days 5 hours 15 mins|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Oct 6, 2017 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Oct 21, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Diefenbaker Public School Parent Advisory Council is conducting this fundraiser in order to replace two wooden playground structures. Over the years the wooden portions have weathered and cracked; hence the equipment is nearing the end of its life. Playgrounds encourage physical fitness, enhance social interaction amongst students, and build a sense of community within a neighbourhood. The acquisition of a new structure will not only provide all of these possibilities but will most importantly be safe for children.
The success of this fundraiser now depends on "YOU"', the bidder, and how widely you are able to share this link with friends, family, colleagues, neighbours, etc. With very little effort, this online auction can be shared with thousands of people. There are items with appeal to all age groups.
We would like to acknowledge the amazing generosity of the numerous donors who have made this auction possible. Each item listed and each financial donation received reflect unparalleled community support and a belief in the well-being of children.
"Townline Homes" has generously offered to "match" dollar for dollar all funds raised for this project. This means that every dollar you spend equals two dollars for Diefenbaker School. Should you fail to win an item but wish to support this project financially, that is possible too. Information regarding official tax receipts for your donation can be provided by contacting Luella Cook for details. ([email protected]).
Our sincere thanks and appreciation to the following donors:
- Rick Ilich, Townline Homes
- Army Navy & Air Force (ANAF #284) Steveston
- Dr. Javaid Chaudrhy, Veterinarian, Terra Nova
- Helen Pettipiece, Realtor, Sutton Group Seafair Realty
- Coast Capital Savings, Steveston Branch
- Dennis & Suzy Chae, Liberty Cleaners, Seafair Mall
- Steveston Village Vietnamese Restaurant
- Onni Group
- Vancity Credit Union, Blundell Centre
- Patricia A. Fleming, Barrister, Solicitor, Mediator - Fleming & Associates
- Malee Rubinstein, Rubinstein Financial Management Inc.
- Platform Properties
- Sutton Group - Seafair Realty
- The Richmond Sentinel Community Newspaper
- Sean Lawson, Steveston Specialist
- Jody Copple, Realtor, Macdonald Realty Westmar
- Royal Bank of Canada, Steveston Branch
- Linda Seigneuret, Seigneuret & Company
- Blundell Centre, Conway Richmond Limited
- Daniel Suen, G&F Financial Group
- Tammy Morin Nakashima, Notary Public
- Ampri Group
- Westmark Development Group
- Jacob Bros. Construction Inc.
- Peter Lam
- TD Canada Trust
- Anney Ha, Parent
- Nick Poon, Kensington Homes Ltd.
- Alvin Tran
REGISTER! BID! SHARE THE LINK! DONATE!
TOGETHER WE WILL ACHIEVE OUR GOAL
"THANK YOU" EVERYONE!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders are asked to contact Luella Cook ([email protected]) at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- PayPal Invoices will be sent after the auction closes
- Cheque (Please make payable to "DIEFENBAKER PAC")
- Credit Card payment via Square app may be available at pickup
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
DIEFENBAKER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, 4511 Hermitage Drive, Richmond, B.C. V7E4T1 (2:30 - 3:30 pm with prior arrangements)
THE VILLAGE, 4280 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC. V7E6T4 (7:00 - 8:30 pm on specific dates)
Arrangements can also be made to have items posted or couriered. (the bidder assumes this cost)
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing any bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —